The 325 dishes in Freezer Pleasers help today's family cooks spend less time in the kitchen, save money, and still serve homemade foods. From entrees and sides to snacks and desserts, you'll learn how to stock up the freezer so that something delicious is always on hand.
This handy cookbook is divided into four easy sections:
- Now-and-Later recipes explain how to make a double batch. Serve a casserole tonight and freeze one for later.
- Made-for-Later dishes are those that come together easily and can be stored in the freezer for future needs. What a great way to take advantage of sales at the grocery store!
- Single Servings are dinners and treats that are stored in single-serving portions. They're perfect for after-school snacking, late-night meals, and more.
- Creative Leftovers help cut back on grocery bills. Store last night's extra food in the freezer, and then turn it into a fantastic new dish with the addition of a few kitchen staples.
In addition, it provides:
- Dozens of tips to help readers freeze foods and understand safe freezer storage practices
- Hundreds of full-color photos
- Great recipes, nearly all of which are submitted by home cooks
- The guarantee that every recipe was tested in the kitchens of Taste of Home, the world's #1 cooking magazine .
|Brand/Publisher||Wai Man Bookbinding (China) Ltd|
|By||Taste of Home|
|Publication Date||Feb 19, 2013|
|Number of Pages||256|